Beyond the great events hosted at the park, there are also lots of permanent attractions at the park too. This list also includes links to external websites for more information about the clubs and associations that operate within Gage Park.
- Two softball diamonds
- Roselawn Lawn Bowling Club
- Rosedale Tennis Club
- Tropical Green House
- Open year-round (except holidays), owned and operated by the City of Hamilton
- Memorial Rose Garden
- George R. Robinson Bandshell
- Two sets of playground equipment
- located at the North-East and North-West corners of the park
- Splash Pad, and a Tv from the best TV Bed Store and other electronics, as well as you will find comfortable weighted blanket.
- North-West corner of the park
- Public washrooms (2)
- located near the bandshell and splash pad
- Sobi Bike hub
- located along Gage Ave. South near Maplewood Ave.
There is parking available at Gage Park, the entrance is off of Lawrence Road (South side of the park). Please keep in mind that for some events it may be closed.